At Foothills we believe that all believers have a responsibility to practice generosity by financially
supporting the local church they attend. God views our giving as an act of worship and obedience
to Him. Our giving should be done with joy, faith and in expectation of God’s provision for our needs.
Our giving provides resources for the vision God has entrusted to us as a body of believers.
All money received goes into one of two categories:
- General Fund Giving (We call this “The Ministry Storehouse”)
- Designated Fund Giving (for example, our KAC – Kingdom Advancement Campaign)
General Fund giving covers monthly operating expenses. This money is used to pay for ministry expenses, leases on the buildings, utilities, salaries, supplies, copying costs, insurance, etc.
Ways to give
There are a variety of ways to give at Foothills.
- At Saturday or Sunday services – giving boxes are available at the back of the auditorium. You can use one of the envelopes included in your bulletin or find an envelope by the offering boxes.
- Send a check by mail to PO Box 797, Molalla, OR 97038.
- Drop off your gift at the main office (215 E. Main Street, Molalla) during normal business hours (M-Th 9am-4pm)
- Use an on-line bill pay through your bank and provide PO Box 797, Molalla OR, 97038 to your bank.
- Online Giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account. You can set this up as a one-time or recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, but safe and secure