Guatemala Mission Trips
The Mission – The team will get to have a variety of ministry experiences. We will run children’s ministries at the San Lucas School and Light of the World School (Juan Carlos’s school) where our sponsor children are. We will also be able to visit the Kyros House that cares for kids with cancer. There may also be a few light work projects.
Team Profile – We are hoping for a team of up to 20 people with a variety of ages and skill sets. We need a minimum of 10 people.
Dates – February 16-25, 2018
Cost – Approximately $1,600 per person includes your plane ticket and all in country costs.
Important Dates & Information
- Application due date – October 7, 2017
- Deposit of $100.00 will be required at the time of application
- Additional Payments – $800 due December 2, 2017, balance due January 20, 2018
- Packing Night (mandatory) – Feb 13, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- Post-Trip Meeting: after 2nd service on Sunday, May 18, 2018
Required Training Dates
Saturdays from 10am to noon on:
- October 7, 2017
- October 21, 2017
- December 2, 2017
- January 20, 2018
- February 3, 2018
- If you do not have a passport, apply for one right away as it typically takes 3-6 weeks. If you do have one double check that it is not expired.
- Immunizations – Check with your primary care physician about recommendations.
- All Training dates are required.
- Anyone under 18 should contact Lisa Satrum to determine eligibility.