Guatemala Mission Trips
The Mission – The team will get to have a variety of ministry experiences. We will run children’s ministries at the San Lucas School and Light of the World School (Juan Carlos’s school) where our sponsor children are. We will also be able to visit the Kyros House that cares for kids with cancer. There may also be a few light work projects.
Team Profile – We are hoping for a team of up to 20 people with a variety of ages and skill sets. We need a minimum of 10 people.
Dates – July 14 – 23, 2017.
Cost – Approximately $2,000 per person includes your plane ticket and all in country costs.
Important Dates & Information
- Application due date – April 22, 2017
- Deposit of $100.00 will be required at the time of application
- Additional Payments – $1,000 due June 3, 2017, balance due July 1, 2017
- Packing Night (mandatory) – July 12, 2017 at 6:30 pm
- Post-Trip Meeting: after 2nd service on Sunday, August 13, 2017
Required Training Dates
Saturdays from 10am to noon on:
- April 22, 2017
- May 6, 2017
- June 3, 2017
- June 17, 2017
- July 1, 2017
- If you do not have a passport, apply for one right away as it typically takes 3-6 weeks. If you do have one double check that it is not expired.
- Immunizations – Check with your primary care physician about recommendations.
- All Training dates are required.
- Anyone under 18 should contact Lisa Satrum to determine eligibility.