We’re glad you’ve decided to visit us online! Whether you are curious about us, or seriously looking for a new church home, we hope you find the answers you’re looking for. The information provided here mostly pertains to our weekend worship services. Feel free to stop in to our office or visit our welcome center on Sundays in the church lobby, check us out, and ask any additional questions.
Where are you located?
Staff Offices: 215 E. Main Street, Molalla, OR 97038 MAP – Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Church Services: 122 Grange Avenue, Molalla, OR 97038 MAP – Sunday Services 8:00, 9:30 and 11:15 am.
When should I arrive?
On your first visit, plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to get acquainted with our building, enjoy a snack or coffee, and find your child’s classroom location. We have 3 services to choose from on Sunday mornings; 8:00 am, 9:30 am and 11:15 am.
- Childcare is available at all services for ages birth – 5 years of age.
- Birth through 6th grade childcare and classes are available at the 9:30 and 11:15 am services.
- Middle and High school students – more information about when they gather and the many activities available are at the Foothills Student Ministries page.
What should I expect?
- When you visit Foothills, you can expect to smell the coffee brewing, find pastries ready to taste, and a host of friendly people glad that you’re here.
- Foothills is a place where you can come as you are, relax and have fun at church. No one is going to put you “on the spot” or ask you something embarrassing. We are a relaxed, informal, upbeat, contemporary church.
- You will hear some great music. Whether you choose to sing along or just listen, that’s fine.
- You will also hear a message that you will understand; one that will be relevant to your life and we promise not to bore you.
- We believe that going to church should be an experience that changes a person’s life. Church should be real, genuine, authentic, and practical to the daily needs of people in our day and age. Church should be fun… that’s right, fun! Church should be filled with the laughter of people who really love being together. Church should be about impacting the Community and not just the people who attend. It should observe what needs exist among the people in the surrounding area and do everything it can to meet those needs and make it a better place to live.
- Finally, church should be the place where people can encounter a real God who loves real people and who can work in their lives in real ways. If you think church should be like this, then we’d love to see you here!
What do you have for my family?
There are many ministries available at Foothills ranging from those available at our weekend service ministries to our global outreach ministries and everything in between.
How do I get Connected?
Foothills believes in building relationships. Under “Get Connected” you will find a variety of classes and opportunities to connect with others in our Foothills family.
What should I wear?
We know you might be concerned about wearing the right thing when you come to church; we invite you to come as you are. Whether you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt, polo and khakis, or a suit and tie, you’ll fit right in to our community.