The Foothills Global Impact Team seeks opportunities to establish relationships with local churches and/or ministries around the globe. We desire to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the local residents, as well as build up the body of Christ through material resources, support, and discipleship opportunities. The Global Impact Team will also seek to provide opportunities for Foothills members to gain a global vision of God’s work, identify with Him in it, and be able to express thanksgiving for, and recognition of, the abundant blessings He has provided.
The Global Impact Team has served in Antigua, Guatemala since 2006 and has developed a strong relationship with a school in the San Lucas section. Through a sponsorship program, the Foothills family helps many children receive an education. Each year, the team has taught about Jesus through a vacation Bible school setting and done repairs to the school building which is very old. The sponsored children are very poor and much in need of love, which the team provides with enthusiasm. Find out more about our Mission in Guatemala.
The Foothills Global Impact Team will be made up of key people who have a passion for impacting the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ and helping advance the Kingdom of God around the globe. The Global Impact team will help identify, empower, release, and support the people God is calling to be key players in His adventures.
- We believe that the greatest impact for Christ can be made through the establishment of long term relationships.
- We believe that it is our duty to transfer the resources that God entrusted us with to those in need, believing Christ blesses us until our cups runneth over.
- We believe that a greater understanding and appreciation of God’s work can be achieved when we are exposed to a global vision.
- We learn to appreciate the blessings God has given us when we see those without.
- We learn to deepen our faith when we see faith expressed in others.
- We believe that it is an honor and a great excitement to experience the call of God to share His love with others and we seek to gain that experience as often as we can.