Is Moms Connect for you?
If you are a mom who…
- is pregnant or has a child(ren) newborn through college…
- desires to make new friends…
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood…
- is looking for opportunities of personal growth through trusted resources…
- enjoys giving back to the community…
…then YES! Moms Connect is for you!
What does a typical meeting look like?
- Refreshment and social time
- Speaker/Bible study
- Group discussion
- Craft time
What kind of outreach will I be involved in if I join?
- Activities at Molalla Manor
- Operation Christmas Child
- Blanket and diaper donations for moms in need
Is there childcare?
Moms Connect provides loving childcare through the MOPPETS program for children birth through Kindergarten age.
Our youngest have free-play and exploration in the nursery.
The preschool-kindergarten age kids participate in our MOPPETS program with stories, songs, games and crafts.
Does it cost to join?
No! However, donations are gladly accepted for childcare.
When and where do you meet?
Moms Connect meets every Tuesday morning from 9:30-11:30am at Foothills Community Church in the Multi-purpose room during the school year.
Parking is located in the back of the church.
We also meet throughout the summer to march in parades, participate in library and other local activities, gather at parks and other planned events.
For more information, please reach out to us at:
Nicole Brown #503-806-7311